The Program Manager for SAP Solutions, SuccessFactors (f/m) is responsible for the definition and execution of the go to market process of Open Text’s product portfolio for HR. She/he is building up GTM plans, determines the necessary budget and resource allocation and takes care of a successful product roll out into the Open Text field. Key activities are sales readiness, demand and lead generation, sales support and partner coordination. Important responsibility is also the coordination of joint GTM activities as part of the overall SAP reselling program. She/he works outbound with Open Text sales, Open Text channel managers, Professional service, Learning Services and Marketing functions and as part of the reselling program closely with SAP Business Development, and SAP Sales. She/he continuously compares actual business performance with the business plan and decides about necessary changes and additional measures in order to reach the goals.
While many of the activities necessary for a successful product rollout can be outsourced to other internal or external functions (generation of marketing collateral, technical training, field marketing), some key deliverables such as joint GTM planning with SAP, sales training, analyst coverage and/or event related presentation remain within the responsibility of the Program Manager. She/he also works extensively with the Product Manager function to ensure the roll-in of market demands and customer requirements. The Program Manager defines the strategic product direction together with Product Management, based on experience, market research and customer demand.
He/she will report to the Senior Director of SAP Ecosystem Reseller Portfolio for EMEA and works closely with sales managers, presales, local channel managers, product manager and other program managers for the solution suite. He/she will also work very closely with the North American Portfolio Manager for SAP Solutions to ensure these fundamentals underpinning globally.
• Go to market planning and execution
• Planning and execution of HR specific marketing campaigns to drive lead and demand generation
• Planning and coordination of development of marketing collaterals
• Development of sales kits to ensure successful sales support
• Provide sales support to close business
• Competitive analysis, benchmarking and requirement roll-in
• Coordinate and/or running of enabling sessions for sales, presales and global service of Open Text and SAP.
• Marketing support and communication to channel partners
• Build and maintain an effective network of product specialists & consultants in the field including a partner network
• Continuous benchmarking of actual performance versus business plan.
• Alignment with Line of Business Management, NA Program Manager and Product Management to define future solution strategy