ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As the Product Manager, you will work with OpenText colleagues to provide leadership in the development of the Life Sciences GMP compliant solution to ensure commercial success of the product. You will provide industry insights which drive solution strategy and product direction. You will be formulating tactics to support the growth associated with a product and / or product family. You will provide the insight into the competitive ecosystem. One of your responsibilities will be the execution of the product roll-out to the OpenText field organization and business partners. In close collaboration with the R&D team you will prioritize feature development and deliver new versions of the product in time and in quality.
As product owner, you will be the ultimate responsible stakeholder for strategic product direction, roadmap and product delivery to our clients.
This position is accountable for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Will help define and build industry-leading products, bringing deep understanding of the industry and customer environment.
• Collect and prioritize market requirements for the Quality and Manufacturing related modules for the Life Sciences Solution suite (from Go-To-Market teams, customers, competitors, partners, industry analysts, sales and R&D)
• Defines user stories and requirements for next generation technologies such as Mobile Applications, 3rd Party Tool Integrations, and Cloud offerings as they relate to the Quality and Manufacturing Domain.
• Develops and maintains industry expertise in the area of Pharmaceutical GMP Compliance especially as it relates to document management.
• Works closely with the Life Sciences Clinical and Regulatory Product Managers to define the enterprise capabilities and direction of the Life Sciences Solution Suite.
• Support releases, launches, product sales and marketing to support effectiveness and any other components of product success.
• Develop and lead client strategic partner forums to collect feedback on product strategy and requirements
• Capable of presenting at industry forums and to develop relationships with subject matter experts within the industry, with the intent to influence industry direction and thinking.
• Capable of presenting software demonstrations to key customers, especially in early stages of product development and release.
• Will conceptualize and articulate product and business strategy. Develops and mentors other consultants and product managers within the organization.
• Up to 20% travel may be required
You are great at:
• Strong Life Sciences industry knowledge with the expertise in GMP segment
• Technology savvy with experience in content management
• Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and business oriented
• Effective at influencing and convincing others into action yet able to also be a good team member/player
• Understand and articulate customers’ viewpoints and perspectives and derive product requirements
• Goal driven; plans and manages toward achieving goals, anticipates problems and issues and proactively drives their resolution.
• Proactively interacts and establishes rapport with people of diverse styles, backgrounds and job positions/levels.
• Comfortable in sales situations, excellent communication Skills
What it takes:
• 8+ years relevant experience
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and methodologies
• Skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff
• Accustomed to work in an international environment involving multiple development sites in different time zones
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English
• Masters (Desired), Bachelor (Required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer