OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpenText Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an OpenText consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments.
What it takes:
• As a consultant in the international organization, you are working together with our customers and technical experts.
• You will have responsibility to clarify the functional and technical requirements together with our customers, analyze technical environments and develop best practice implementations for our solutions.
• Preparation and implementation of technical concepts
• Implementation and programming of new technical requirements.
• Customize and design Document Capture models and processes.