Enabling the Digital World
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The OpenText Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an OpenText consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments.
What it takes:
• As a consultant in the international organization, you are working together with our customers and technical experts.
• You will have responsibility to clarify the functional and technical requirements together with our customers, analyze technical environments and develop best practice implementations for our solutions.
• Preparation and implementation of technical concepts
• Implementation and programming of new technical requirements.
• Customize and design Document Capture models and processes.
You are great at:
• You have a university/college degree, ideally in computer science. First job experiences are welcome, but not absolutely necessary.
• Bringing analytical and conceptual skills, planning and programming skills are important. Ideally C# or Java would be great.
• A high level of commitment, willingness to learn, and the ability to quickly applying new technologies.
• Problem solving, solution-oriented work and high self-motivation are completing your profile.
• Working in a motivated team, flexibility and mobility are the basis of your successful work.
• Besides your working language German, English is required to work in our international environment.
• Willing to travel.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.