OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated person to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment. The IT Program Manager will focus on facility changes in the European sphere and work directly with all departments within OpenText from both business and technical teams.
You are great at:
• Developing overall project management strategy and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
• Handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Managing schedules, budgets, assets, procurements, vendors and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
• Effectively and efficiently planning and prioritizing all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
• Actively monitoring project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
• Consistently managing stakeholder’s expectations, ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, and soliciting and acting on client feedback
• Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to stakeholders, team members and Steering Committee on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
• Drive and follow project management discipline and best practices, communicate effectively and provide leadership to project teams with integrity and commitment
What it takes:
• Competencies in MS Office, Visio, Project and other related project management tools
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• BSc in a technical discipline or equivalent and at least 5-7 years of experience in interactive project management
• Experience working with geographically dispersed cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
• Available for occasional travel, if required
• Experience creating IT specifications for RFP related to infrastructure projects
• Demonstrable track record in successful IT infrastructure projects components including Audio/Visual, servers, networking deployment and structured cabling.
• Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP, Prince2) or certificate in Project Management desired.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.