ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Extended ECM integrates EIM functionality with various leading business applications like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Success Factors, and other leading business applications. This creates added value in streamlining business processes in connecting processes and content.
You are great at:
• Business Consulting in the various areas of Extended ECM
• Solution designing
• Implementation Extended ECM projects at customers
• Developing best practices around Extended ECM and their implementation
• Programming of enhancements
• Working closely with Sales and Solution Consulting in new opportunities
What it takes:
• Technical university degree, preferably in the field of computer science or information management, or a comparable education in the field of IT or information management
• Project experience with implementation of Extended ECM or comparable (e.g. OpenText Content Server)
• Experience with either SAP, Oracle EBS, or Salesforce.com
• Programming experiences, e.g. ABAP OO, C#, Java or others
• Conceptual strength
• Basic understanding of IT Architecture
• Strong Consulting skills and customer orientation
• Fluent German and English
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com