ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an Open Text consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
As a Consultant you will work in a highly motivated team of IT experts in our Professional Services team for key accounts. Your responsibilities will be the conduction of workshops with our customers and partners, analysis concerning business requirements, delivery of consulting services and concepts, as well as technical work like the implementation of systems, and the configuration or development of customizations.
With a lot of personal responsibility you will support our customers in Germany and throughout Europe and will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills and technical competence. Besides your working language German, skills in English are required to work in our international environment.
With your experience from previous positions and ideally knowledge concerning Enterprise Content Management, you quickly realize opportunities and never lose sight of the big picture. You tackle problems actively and responsibly and find pragmatic ways to solve them. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy to work in a team and with our international clients
You are great at:
- Analyzing requirements and the conception, implemention and introduction of our products
- Leading workshops with customers to gather customer requirements
- Designing functional and technical documentation
- Troubleshooting and solving technical problems
- Product trainings
- The conception, implementation and introduction our Content Suite related solutions
- Supporting the various customer departments in workshops and process analysis ?
- Consulting for best practices with our products and their implementation
What it takes:
- Technical university degree, preferably in the field of computer science
- Professional experience as an IT consultant (at least three years)
- Experience with Windows Server systems and/or Linux/Unix based systems
- Basic or advanced programming experience (e.g. with Java or C# / .Net)
- Basic or advanced knowledge of databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, SAP HANA)
- Knowledge of ECM and / or ERP systems (e.g. SAP), ideally experience with Documentum
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com