Senior Account Executive- Enterprise Software- Pharma/LifeSciences
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As an Account Executive at OpenText you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgement to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
You are great at:
- Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers
- Preparing comprehensive territory plans
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales
- Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal
- Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients
What it takes:
- You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling Enterprise software into the Pharmaceutical/Life sciences industry
- You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions
- You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends
- You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets
- Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our Business is what drives your efforts every day
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers
- Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning
- Fluent German and English
- Location: Munich (Grasbrunn), Frankfurt or Duesseldorf
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org