OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
We are looking for a Partner Business Development Manager, India which is a senior level position accountable for management and development of the relationship between Open Text and its key partners within the India region split approximately:
40% with SAP
30% with SAP related Systems Integrators (SI’s) such as Accenture and Deloitte
30% with Value Added Resellers (VARs), Distributors & Tier-two resellers
Based in either Mumbai and reporting to the Vice President of Channels & Alliances for Asia Pacific & Japan, the role will carry an annual overlay sales revenue quota for OpenText license & cloud revenue within the India region.
The BDM will work with the OpenText Management Team, Account Executives, Solution Consultants and others that are responsible for customer sales and satisfaction. You are great at:
- Implementing a regional territory plan to attain pipeline and revenue goals for the region
- Implementing individual Business Plans for all key partners
- Managing partners through the complete lifecycle spanning recruitment, growth & divestment
- Creating & managing relationships with senior partner stakeholders to create high-value, field-level relationships
- Evangelising products & services to partners so that they understand the value & invest in reselling, consulting and implementing OpenText solutions for their customers.
- Working with regional & global teams to implement Partner Program standards
- Educating Partners so they maximise implementation outcomes for customers as well as exploring upsell & cross-sell opportunities
- Working with marketing teams to create demand and accelerate pipeline
- Supporting Account Executives to evaluate and diagnose customer requirements to qualify opportunity fit
- Updating CRM systems to maintain a forecast & providing superior pipeline coverage over the targets
- Meeting reporting deadlines.