Location: India, MumbaiApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for a Partner Business Development Manager, India which is a senior level position accountable for management and development of the relationship between Open Text and its key partners within the India region split approximately:
40% with SAP
30% with SAP related Systems Integrators (SI’s) such as Accenture and Deloitte
30% with Value Added Resellers (VARs), Distributors & Tier-two resellers
Based in either Mumbai and reporting to the Vice President of Channels & Alliances for Asia Pacific & Japan, the role will carry an annual overlay sales revenue quota for OpenText license & cloud revenue within the India region.
The BDM will work with the OpenText Management Team, Account Executives, Solution Consultants and others that are responsible for customer sales and satisfaction.
You are great at:
• Implementing a regional territory plan to attain pipeline and revenue goals for the region
• Implementing individual Business Plans for all key partners
• Managing partners through the complete lifecycle spanning recruitment, growth & divestment
• Creating & managing relationships with senior partner stakeholders to create high-value, field-level relationships
• Evangelising products & services to partners so that they understand the value & invest in reselling, consulting and implementing OpenText solutions for their customers.
• Working with regional & global teams to implement Partner Program standards
• Educating Partners so they maximise implementation outcomes for customers as well as exploring upsell & cross-sell opportunities
• Working with marketing teams to create demand and accelerate pipeline
• Supporting Account Executives to evaluate and diagnose customer requirements to qualify opportunity fit
• Updating CRM systems to maintain a forecast & providing superior pipeline coverage over the targets
• Meeting reporting deadlines.
What it takes:
• a proven success record in developing and managing partner relationships together with driving sales results in the Indian market.
• a minimum of five (5) years successful sales of Enterprise Software Solutions.
• a minimum of ten (10) years experience in business development or partner/alliance management in enterprise software.
• prior experience in working as an overlay license quota carrying role (the candidate will have a history of strong sales experience in the channels & alliances arena)
• prior experience working with license sales teams at SAP or other large ERP vendors and related markets
• Demonstrated excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically & implement tactically.
• Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate across multi-cultural teams and time zones
• Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional sales, marketing & related teams to achieve objectives while operating as a team player
• Demonstrated ability to articulate, communicate and educate external on the business value propositions of complex solutions and/or related software solution offerings
• Demonstrated comfort crunching, analysing & understanding data.
• It is highly desirable that the successful candidate has:
• prior experience in the ECM/BPM/CEM (EIM) Software market (either sales or technical or both).
• experience working with key global partners such as Accenture and/or Deloitte in the Indian market
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.