OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team in Melbourne. You will be a high caliber, proven executive who possess the ability to evangelize the benefits of implementing the OpenText EIM (Enterprise Information Management) portfolio to our customers. You will be responsible for a number of named accounts of existing customers, who already have implemented at least one OpenText EIM solution component. Your function relative to these named accounts is to evangelize the associated benefits of implementing OpenText EIM ‘end to end’ with an increase in uptake of solutions resulting in net revenue gains. The Enterprise Account Executive role is focused firmly on capturing profitable license revenue. Identifying, developing and maintaining long-term constructive and effective client relationships
You are great at:
- Achieving/ Exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Producing and maintaining regular, timely and accurate sales forecast reports whilst managing pipeline and an effective and focused business plan for each named account utilizing ‘Impact’.
- Harnessing and developing clear account strategies and introducing, together with the marketing team, clear promotional initiatives.
- Quickly evaluating and understanding your region/territory/allocated industry vertical
- Reviewing complex customer requirements and feasibility of intended applications, required software and adequacy of implementation plans for the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrating leadership and influencing abilities by effectively guiding cross functional teams
- Developing and supporting relationships with your customers at multiple organizational levels.
- Actively collaborating, engaging, leading and motivating cross functional stakeholders
What it takes:
- Demonstrable track record in developing and managing customer within strategic sales at the executive level.
- 5+ years successful sales across Enterprise Software Solutions or a minimum ten (10) years’ experience in business development across Enterprise Software Solutions.
- Strong understanind of Enterprise Information Management (EIM), its application and associated benefits.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced sales, marketing and relationship management skills.
- The ability to think strategically, but implement tactically.
- A strong team ethic.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org