ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
The OpenText Vista Plus Technical Analyst team is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment. The incumbent will be joining a team that provides world class technical customer support to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form. Their focus will be supporting the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) suite of products within complex customer environments, while suggesting techniques and tools for application development.
You are great at:
- Representing OpenText acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding Vista Plus and its integration into external environments.
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
- Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
- Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to OpenText products directly.
- Act as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
- Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
- Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.