ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Serves as the customer contact for questions on usage, functionality and problems encountered with GXS products and services.
You are great at:
- Responsible for providing technical support to GXS customers via phone and/or electronic format for various GXS products and services.
- Ability to diagnose and solve customer reported problems ranging from simple to complex issues on functionality, usage and troubleshooting of GXS products within the established guidelines.
- The Technical Support Specialist must be able to effectively communicate technical solution to a customer who may or may not be EDI savvy and professionally handle high volumes of customer inquiries.
- The Technical Support Specialist must be able to deliver the technical solutions to the customer within the set goals for Response Times, Resolution Times, Customer Satisfaction and First Contact Resolution etc.
- Display end to end case ownership, from the time the problem is reported until the resolution is delivered to the customer.
- When necessary, the technical support specialist needs to work with internal GXS teams to satisfy the customer’s needs
- Adhere to the internal business processes set by the leadership team.
- Effectively own and/or coordinate service requests, for issues outside their scope, with other teams until closure.
- Performs related work and special projects as required.
- Mentor and train associate and intermediate level Technical Support Specialists.
- Be the point of contact of the team in the absence of the team’s supervisor and/or manager
- Identify product defects or enhancements and work with the Product Management group for resolution.
- Must have a good of understanding of all GXS products and service offerings within the environment they operate. Expected to maintain technical proficiency and knowledge of company products and continually strive to improve.
- Responsible in handling customer escalation in the absence of the team’s supervisor and/or manager or as required