ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Reporting to the Senior Director , North American Customer Support, the primary responsibility of this position is to oversee the operations of the Customer Support team. This includes managing the team members, prioritizing and managing escalated and large accounts, interfacing with customers and Open Text software Developers and ensuring compliance with the OpenText Customer Support policy.
You are great at:
- Direct responsibility to oversee the operations of the Customer Support team. This encompasses time management, issue prioritization, performance reviews, and policy compliance
- Manage all customer relations for customer problems that are escalated to your attention. This includes developing action plans for escalated customer problems, informing customers of the plans, and keeping customers appraised of the progress
- Develop standard operating procedures Customer Support team
- Participate in Human Resource activities such as hiring, performance management, training, etc.
- To keep the Senior Director of Customer Support advised of all problems and potential problems within the customer base and Customer Support team, and make recommendations towards finding solutions
- To provide leadership and facilitate open communication between Product Specialists within the group and other departments within Open Text