OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
Reporting to the Senior Director , North American Customer Support, the primary responsibility of this position is to oversee the operations of the Customer Support team. This includes managing the team members, prioritizing and managing escalated and large accounts, interfacing with customers and Open Text software Developers and ensuring compliance with the OpenText Customer Support policy.
You are great at:
- Direct responsibility to oversee the operations of the Customer Support team. This encompasses time management, issue prioritization, performance reviews, and policy compliance
- Manage all customer relations for customer problems that are escalated to your attention. This includes developing action plans for escalated customer problems, informing customers of the plans, and keeping customers appraised of the progress
- Develop standard operating procedures Customer Support team
- Participate in Human Resource activities such as hiring, performance management, training, etc.
- To keep the Senior Director of Customer Support advised of all problems and potential problems within the customer base and Customer Support team, and make recommendations towards finding solutions
- To provide leadership and facilitate open communication between Product Specialists within the group and other departments within Open Text