Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Their focus will be supporting the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) suite of products within complex customer environments, while suggesting techniques and tools for application development.
You are great at:
• Representing OpenText acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding Vista Plus and its integration into external environments.
• Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
• Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to OpenText products directly.
• Act as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
• Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
What it takes:
• At least 3 years previous experience working within a technical support environment.
• Solid foundation working with Linux/Unix, and scripting. (i.e. RHEL)
• Solid foundation working with Windows Servers (i.e. 2008 / 2012)
• Knowledge of Web Servers and HTML (ie. Tomcat or MS IIS)
• Experience working with relational DBMS, preferably MySQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle.
• Solaris certification would be an asset.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.