ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information. OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities - sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective - onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
You are great at:
* Facilitating the resolution of complex technical issues in all areas of assigned Open Text products by analyzing logs researching issues or recreating in house.
* Identifying and reporting software defects and customer suggestions to appropriate responsible groups.
* Author as well as update articles to contribute to the Products Knowledge Base.
* Representing Open Text and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service in regard to finding resolutions to presented technical problems.
* Keeping the customer updated on the status of reported problems, as well as keeping the ticket tracking system updated with current information on the case.
* Providing suggestions for alternate support options for customer issues that are not related to Open Text’s products.
* Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues.
* Committing to continuous learning in an effort to keep current with industry changes.
* Demonstrating customer focus and empathy.
* Meeting established service delivery guidelines such as customer satisfaction, phone based activities, resolution, schedule adherence, case documentation and case wellness.
* Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
* Abilities to deal with not only technically complex issues, but with politically charged situations requiring a high level of customer skill.
* Other duties and projects as assigned by management
What it takes:
* Customer support experience in a technical support environment.
* Customer focus & composure.
* Analytical & conceptual thinking.
* Excellent phone and written communication skills required.
* Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required.
* Familiarity with Windows, Unix, Solaris, AIX operating systems.
* Experience with SQL and Oracle database and technology.
* Experience in the use and configuration of Web HTTP servers is an asset.
* Programming skills or understanding is an asset.
* Previous document management experience is an asset.
* An understanding of networking is an asset.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com