Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Serves as the Spanish speaking customer contact for questions on usage, functionality and problems encountered with OPENTEXT products and services.
You are great at:
•The Support Engineer will provide first to second level support of various software suites for OpenText clients, including day to day incident management, problem management and request management as applicable.
•Respond immediately to all customer mainly through emails, less frequent phone calls.
•Responds to alerts generated for any point of failure within the client solution.
•Monitors all links to ensure all transactions from the customers are received and delivered on time.
What it takes:
• Can read, write and speak SPANISH in a business communication level.
• Experience in remote troubleshooting, phone support, email support and live chat.
• Understanding of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) processes; EDI knowledge preferred
• Must have worked with WINDOWS and UNIX/ Linux; heavier on UNIX
• Candidate must be willing to work in rotating Mid and Night shifts with weekend and holiday work schedule.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.