Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Software Technical Business Analyst’s role is to understand client’s existing business processes and requirements, provide design specifications for development, and ensure that delivered enhancements meet specifications. The position also handles training and support for the development, production support, and testing teams.
You are great at:
• Engaging the client to obtain business requirements.
• Designing functional requirement specifications that provide solutions to client’s requirements.
• Collaborating with development, testing, and support teams in ensuring that functional specifications are correctly understood and implemented.
• Reviewing test plans and scripts, ensuring that all scenarios are covered.
• Managing project progress and verifying implementation as per specifications.
• Engaging in User Acceptance Testing with the client to validate the implementation with the requirements in a business background.
• Providing trainings to the development, testing, and production support teams for new enhancements.
• Providing subject matter support to the development, testing, and production support teams in understanding existing application functionalities and related business rules
What it takes:
• Educational Requirement: Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of working experience as an IT professional in the Software Development industry, particularly in Software Quality Testing.
• Technical experience in any of the following fields but not limited to: Java, Database Modeling, SQL, Software Development
• Working knowledge with one or more of the following financial protocols: FIX and SWIFT
• Experience in handling enterprise application development
• Experience with and/or knowledge of applications that support Securities business
• Experience with and/or knowledge of Financial Equities business
• Willing to work on a Mid Shift schedule
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.