ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The global Talent Acquisition function at Open Text is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to attract and hire the best talent in Enterprise Information Management and the global Information Technology industry. Our Talent Acquisition Advisors are committed to helping our business achieve and exceed their goals.
You are great at:
• Acting as a talent acquisition advisor to your hiring managers
• Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
• Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
• Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
• Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
• Being a champion of our talent brand and our Best Place to Work value proposition
• Actively contributing to our continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
• Researching and understand talent markets, competitor profiles and industry trends.
What it takes:
• Several years of experiences as a recruiter in a mid to large size organization
• A relentless focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems and techniques
• Ability to build rapport quickly with hiring managers
• Demonstrated ability to assess talent utilizing formal methodologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of enterprise software market and industry
• Ability to multitask and prioritize the demands of multiple clients
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer