Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The OpenText (Business Intelligence product) Technical Analyst team is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment.
You are great at:
- The incumbent will be joining a team that provides world class technical customer support to a variety of enterprise customers while working across business units to ensure that customer satisfaction is met in every form.
- Their focus will be supporting the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) suite of products within complex customer environments, while suggesting techniques and tools for application development.
- Representing OpenText, acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding BI and its integration into external environments.
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
- Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
- Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to OpenText products directly.
- Act as a key point of contact for customer follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
What it takes:
- 2 - 5 years previous experience working within a technical support environment
- Solid foundation working with Windows OS, and SQL scripting
- Knowledge of Web Servers and HTML (ie. Tomcat or MS IIS)
- Experience working with relational DBMS, preferably MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with Linux/Unix is required.
- Experience in AS400 is preferred.
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.