OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Purpose of Position:
As a member of Global Customer Service Operations group, the Business Analyst position requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to both the Customer Service management team and the Senior Open Text management team.
- Creation and analysis of key performance indicators to assist with driving improved results. Understanding of Business/Finance is essential.
- Provide support to regional management for reporting and analysis needs
- Provide analysis and improvements related to CS systems and processes
- Assist with the implementation of systems and projects as required
- Assist with the delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis to Senior OT and CS Management
General office environment with regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST or GMT. Hours may vary for those assigned to territories in other time zones. Work outside of these hours may be necessary due to project schedules, and / or deadlines. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
What it takes:
- Ability to manage large volumes of numerical data, complete analysis and provide recommendations from the data
- Ability to build efficient reports through queries using relationships from multiple sources
- Experience with SQL programing and report automation tools. VBA experience is a must and SAP Crystal Report experience will be an asset.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, MS Excel
- Experience working with systems such as Siebel, BI systems, OBIEE, Allegiance, OLAP cubes, ITSM, Great Plains
- Comfortable leading projects and meetings throughout the hierarchy of the organization
- Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes is beneficial
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.