OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Performs basic accounting and bookkeeping activities, such as preparing and posting entries to general ledger, balancing statements and financial reports.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS/ KEY RESULT AREAS
- Primarily responsibilities on working in handling the full set of accounting functions including but not limited to
- Preparation of monthly journal entries
- Review of monthly trending of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts
- Preparation of Tax Rollforward, income tax related for Philippines
- Provide audit schedules, supports and liaise with respective counterparts and external auditors regarding statutory reporting and audit of financial statements.
- Ensure compliance on statutory requirements such as Filing of Audited Financial Statements; Withholding Tax on Suppliers and Income Tax returns, Vat returns and other Statutory compliance with different government agencies particularly Philippine entity such as PEZA reports, Bureau of Internal Revenue Reports, PSA, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Support reporting and ad hoc requests from Regional Controller/Corporate Accounting
- Interaction with corporate accounting teams from other parts of the world
What It takes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy; CPA required
• Knowledgeable in US GAAP
• Requires at least three years of professional accounting experience
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision while meeting critical deadlines
• Good analytical skills and detail oriented
• Good documentation and organization skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Computer literate with high proficiency in MS Office
• Experience in Oracle and SAP
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.