OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
This new and exciting role will be supporting Captiva, an enterprise Capture solution. It can capture documents from scanners, fax servers, email server, file systems as well as from 3rd party systems by using web services. Captiva will convert the paper and documents into digital content, and export it into content management system, such Documentum or ERP. Candidates should have image processing (including OCR) and scanner solution experience, in addition to the basic Windows OS and SQL server database skills.
You are great at:
• Showing working knowledge with major software/hardware vendor support methodology and procedures.
• Reacting quickly to interrupt driven workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Demonstrating excellent customer service skills, which include organizational, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills.
• Can work independently and as part of a team.
• Possessing excellent research/technical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to support and communicate with customers over the phone or preferred communication method by customer.
• Internal candidates should demonstrate specific knowledge of EMC products. Familiarity with Customer Service Technical Support and/or customer facing/orientated environments is preferred.