Function: Sales Operations
Location: Philippines, Makati City
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations and is responsible for sales reports and support. The position requires a person with research and analytical skills who can communicate across the organization.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for performing contracts analysis and encoding, reports generation, renewals and cancellations reporting, and/or leads assignment. The individual will need to have strong ability in analyzing information and creating/delivering reports. The Sales Operations Analyst will be a self-starter and should have the ability to make improvements to the existing processes.
You are great at:
•Analysis of complex data to support timely and effective decision making
•Creation and dissemination of templates, synthesis and analysis of information
•Monthly review of various information/data.
•Fostering relationships with internal customers and consumers of the information.
What it takes:
• Must work US hours (EST), or 9pm-6am Philippine time, in order to coordinate work with with US counterparts.
• Must have had experience with numbers/large data, and is skilled in using Excel.
• Good analytical skills and good attention to detail.
• Ability to summarize business results clearly and concisely both orally as well as in writing
• Highly motivated, participative team player
• Ability to work independently yet effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• 2 to 3 years’ relevant work experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.