Sales Account Specialist
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a Customer Management at Open Text, you are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
You are great at:
- Developing and maintaining post-sales relationships with named customer accounts critical to the company in terms of recurring base revenue and future growth.
- Managing, servicing and up-selling to customer key accounts
- Operating under minimal supervision with latitude for independent judgment
- Reporting directly to the Manager of Customer Management
- Performing Sales activities for assigned strategic accounts to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- Up-selling products/services over the phone
- Handling customer escalations
- Accomplishing forecasts on assigned accounts
- Providing accurate business reports in a timely manner.
- Remaining knowledgeable of the company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts
- Maintaining regular contact with customers as required
What it takes:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree
- At least 3 years Outbound/Inbound Sales Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly Organized, Process-Oriented, with good attention to detail and follow-up
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on night shift
- Experience in handling escalations
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer