OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Purpose of Position:
As a member of Global Technical Service Operations group, the Business Analyst position requires the ability to provide analysis and reporting to both the Customer Service management team and the Senior Open Text management team. This position requires knowledge of Revenue as well as technical skills.
- Creation and analysis of customer facing reports, analyze and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Creation and analysis of key performance indicators to assist with driving improved results
- Analyze existing reports and provide recommendations for improvements, automation.
- Provide support to regional management for reporting and analysis needs
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis to Senior OT and CS Management
- Delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packages created by the reporting team
(Performance metrics, tickets, hierarchy, trend analysis, etc.)
- Assist with the implementation of systems and projects as required
General office environment with regular business hours of 9 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Manilla time. Hours may vary for those assigned to territories in other time zones. Work outside of these hours may be necessary due to project schedules, and / or deadlines. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
What it takes:
- Ability to build efficient reports through queries using relationships from multiple sources
- Experience with SQL programing and report automation tools. VBA experience is a must and SAP Crystal Report experience will be an asset.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, MS Excel
- Experience working with systems such as Siebel, BI systems, OBIEE, OLAP cubes, ITSM, SAP, Assure
- Ability to manage large volumes of data, complete analysis and provide recommendations from the data
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable leading projects and meetings throughout the hierarchy of the organization
- Ability to understand revenue and expense concepts and the drivers behind them
- Strong ability to build and fix reports through queries. SQL programing is an asset.
- Project management and/or business analysis experience an asset
- Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.