Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Project Manager plans, executes, monitors and controls the mapping component of a solutions implementation project across the different areas of analysis, development, quality assurance and map integration.
You are great at:
• Thoroughly review the PM Handoff Materials from the Solutions Definition team, particularly the SOW and Effort Estimator.
• Attend the project kick-off meeting and regular project status meetings with the Onshore team.
• Define the project tasks, estimates the effort and resource requirements and lay out the detailed project workplan for analysis, development, QA and map integration.
• Work with the Practice / People Managers on fulfilling the Analysis, Development and QA resource requirements of the project.
• Identify risks and dependencies all throughout the duration of the project and work with the Onshore Project Manager, Practice / People Managers and / or the Mapping CoE on risk mitigation. Ensures that risks are effectively managed and communicated.
• Ensure the accuracy and timely completion and closure of the OpenAir Business Grid Action Items for the project.
• Ensure that the project deliverables are completed on time, with good quality and within budget, and that the overall project time line is met.
• Resolves issues and conflicts within the project. Escalates any issues or conflicts that cannot be resolved at the Mapping PM level and present options or recommendations.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science is an advantage
• 8 to 10 years of experience in any of the following: IT Project Management, Release Management, Change Management, Process Management, Risk Management, and Communications Management
• PMP Certification is an advantage but not required
• 5+ years of Solutions/Applications delivery experience
• Must be willing to work on mid shift or early night shift
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.