Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Project Manager plans, executes, monitors and controls the mapping component of a solutions implementation project across the different areas of analysis, development, quality assurance and map integration.
You are great at:
• Serve as the SPOC for the SI project in the Manila Solution Center.
• Thoroughly review the PM Handoff Materials from the Solutions Definition team, particularly the SOW and Effort Estimator.
• Define the project tasks, estimates the effort and resource requirements and lay out the detailed project workplan for analysis, development, QA and map integration.
• Identify risks and dependencies all throughout the duration of the project and work with the Onshore Project Manager, Practice / People
• Managers and / or the Mapping CoE on risk mitigation. Ensures that risks are effectively managed and communicated.
• Ensure that the project deliverables are completed on time, with good quality and within budget, and that the overall project time line is met.
• Reports the project status, risks and issues and the corresponding plans for mitigation and resolution to the Onshore Project Manager, the
• Global Mapping Director and other stakeholders. Uses the standard project status report format but may tailor it for the specific needs of the project or the Onshore PM.
• Resolves issues and conflicts within the project. Escalates any issues or conflicts that cannot be resolved at the Mapping PM level and present options or recommendations.
• Spearheads project reviews, root cause analysis sessions and defect prevention meetings.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science is an advantage
• 3-5 years of experience in any of the following: IT Project Management, Release Management, Change Management, Process Management
• PMP Certification is an advantage but not required
• 5+ years of Solutions/Applications delivery experience
• Extensive Customer/Client Facing experience
• Dynamic Problem Solver with customer focus
• Ability to motivate and lead the team to meet tight project timelines
• Extensive experience in Risk Management and Communications Management
• Must be willing to work on mid shift to night shift
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.