OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
• Responsible for providing technical support to OpenText customers via email support (90%) or phone support (10%).
• Ability to diagnose and solve customer reported problems ranging from simple to complex issues on functionality, usage and troubleshooting of OpenText products within the established guidelines.
• The IT Support Analyst must be able to effectively communicate technical solution to a customer who may or may not be EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)savvy and professionally handle high volumes of customer inquiries.
• The IT Support Analyst will responsible of suppporting OpenText applications.
• The IT Support Analyst must be able to deliver the technical solutions to the customer within the set goals for Response Times, Resolution Times, Customer Satisfaction and First Contact Resolution etc.
• Effectively own and/or coordinate service requests, for issues outside their scope, with other teams until closure.
What it takes:
• Unix experience is a huge advantage, will be working in a heavy Unix environment.
• EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) knowledge preferred and is a huge advantage
• Must demonstrate very good problem solving , analytical and organizational skills
• Must demonstrate effective English communication skills and the capability of delivering technical solutions to customers who may or maybe not be EDI savvy
- The candidate must be willing to work night shift, shift rotation, Philippine holidays and on call (when necessary).
- This is an associate role and is open to candidates with 1-3 years IT working exp and/or Fresh Gradudates with technical and Unix experience.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.