OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
The Global Sourcing and Procurement team helps maximize value from OpenText’s vendor relationships and ensures our business unit stakeholders have the goods and services they need to succeed. Will help to lead and manage the operations of OpenText’s global P2P transactions.
You are great at:
- Leading and actively managing the timely, accurate and complete processing of P2P transactions to meet OpenText business objectives and aligned with corporate policies and internal controls.
- Identifying opportunities and supporting working capital objectives in partnership with Sourcing & Category Management, Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams.
- Instituting and promoting a seamless support culture of OpenText stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement and alignment across the Procure-to-Pay process through process governance including linkages across Finance, IT, Legal, HR, External partners and Internal stakeholders.
- Supporting change management to ensure success and adoption of new processes and tools.
- Lead the P2P operations integration efforts for any future OpenText acquisitions.