Supervisor, Procure to Pay Operations
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Global Sourcing and Procurement team helps maximize value from OpenText’s vendor relationships and ensures our business unit stakeholders have the goods and services they need to succeed. Will help to lead and manage the operations of OpenText’s global P2P transactions.
You are great at:
- Leading and actively managing the timely, accurate and complete processing of P2P transactions to meet OpenText business objectives and aligned with corporate policies and internal controls.
- Identifying opportunities and supporting working capital objectives in partnership with Sourcing & Category Management, Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams.
- Instituting and promoting a seamless support culture of OpenText stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement and alignment across the Procure-to-Pay process through process governance including linkages across Finance, IT, Legal, HR, External partners and Internal stakeholders.
- Supporting change management to ensure success and adoption of new processes and tools.
- Lead the P2P operations integration efforts for any future OpenText acquisitions.
What it takes:
- 7 to 10 years of relevant Procurement, Finance, Accounts Payable and/or Operations experience related transaction processing, customer service and/or systems within a large complex global environment
- Passion for delivery and customer satisfaction, driven by the ability to see the "big picture" despite the challenges
- Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple activities in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with end users at all levels in the organization globally
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively with OpenText partners and the broader supply base globally
- Highly motivated, participative team player with the ability to perform in a results-oriented, and time-sensitive environment
- Proven track record of successfully driving positive change, and ability to analyze processes and implement improvements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Problem Solving skills, adept at conflict and dispute resolution
- Proven strengths in meeting objectives through influence, collaboration, and building partnerships
- Quick learner. Familiarity with ERP environment especially SAP, is an asset
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to convert into actions/recommendations & meet deliverables on time as committed
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer