ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Lead, facilitate and drive quality and continuous improvement initiatives across finance processes. Promote the operational excellence culture across the floor.
You are great at:
• Manage Quality and process improvement initiatives and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall business objectives.
• Manage projects, track and report progress to completion of projects such as transition of processes from legal entity to GSSC (Global Shared Service Center) or vice versa.
• Responsible for Knowledge Management; handles the activities related to the sharing and storing financial and operational information documents such as SOP (standard operating procedures), reports, schedules, account and bank reconciliations, and other documents essential for statutory requirements and GSSC operation. Lead to manage the retention site of GSSC – Controllership team.
• Track and report performance of GSSC functional groups through KPI and Metrics reporting.
• Support functional teams to achieve performance objectives.
• Support Legal Entity Controllership support team for compliance on various statutory audit requirements.
• Track and lead training requirements for learning and development of each team member.
• Excellent communicator within GSSC and to other groups.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as required.