Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Mapping Technical Analyst analyzes client requirements documentations to write EDI map specifications and build AI maps, and ensures timely and defect-free delivery.
You are great at:
• Develops and builds more complex EDI specifications and maps (inbound and outbound) based on the required document, structures, and specifications from clients.
• Applies complex changes or enhancements to EDI map data translation process or map logic.
• Does paper mapping to define map rules based on clients' requirements.
• Prepares test data and performs unit testing to ensure deliverables are defect free.
• Troubleshoots translation logs.
• Coordinates queries on requirements to lead analysts and test results with functional testers.
• Asks technical assistance from more experienced peers (developers at senior level)
• Provides technical mentoring to associate developers.
• Communicates overall status of map development / changes to development leads and changes in map status to other interface parties (i.e. Lead Analysts, Functional Testers, and Integrators).
What it takes:
• Educational Requirement: Computer Science degree or equivalent
• Must have at least 3 years industry experience as a programmer
• Must be able to quickly grasp technical knowledge
• Must be willing to work on any shifts
• Able to express self well in both written and verbal communications
• Desired but not Required: Background in EDI and/or GXS AI
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.