Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati City
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Mapping Developer analyzes client requirements documentations to write EDI map or forms specifications and build AI maps and IW/TG4E/AL/AIC forms, and ensures timely and defect-free delivery.
You are great at:
• Develops and builds EDI specifications and maps (inbound and outbound) based on the required document, structures, and specifications from clients.
• Applies simple to moderate changes or enhancements to EDI map data translation process or map logic.
• Does paper mapping to define map rules based on clients' requirements.
• Prepares test data and performs unit testing to ensure deliverables are defect free.
• Communicates overall status of map development / changes to development leads and changes in map status to other interface parties (i.e. Lead Analysts, Functional Testers, and Integrators).
What it takes:
• Educational Requirement: Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• Must have basic XML background
• Must be knowledgeable of any programming language
• Able to express self well in both written and verbal communications
• Great attention to details
• Knowledgeable in basic Unix/Linux commands necessary in production troubleshooting
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.