Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Integration Manager role is responsible for managing the entire Global Integration team. Ensure timely delivery, within budget and with high quality of service. Should be able to plan, organize, lead, control and continuous improvement required for the efficient and effective operations of the entire Global Integration organization that will ultimately contribute to the overall success of the company.
You are great at:
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectation; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, mentoring, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Accomplishes resource management by forecasting demand and capacity; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and organization standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending improvements.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans tracked using Balance Scorecard in a monthly basis.
• Actively monitor Change Management related activities
• Actively work with the Account Delivery Lead/ Practice Lead in formulating action and improvement plans.
• Monitor deliverables of the team members and ensure that key items are tracked through to completion.
• Understand demand and supply patterns and proactively assess team level requirements to ensure highest utilization possible.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience
• At least of 5 years’ experience as Project/Technical/Operations Manager
• Strong background and work experience in Supply Chain and Electronic Data Interchange standards
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to plan, execute, monitor and control project activities
• Strong attention to detail and process, collaborative and adaptable
• Ability to simply and clearly articulate technical instructions
• Open to Night Shift work schedules
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.