Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The PS Mapping Manager (Manager for Software Development) role is responsible for managing / overseeing the PS Mapping team. The role ensures timely delivery of services, within budget and with high quality. The role entails planning, organizing, and leading continuous improvement initiatives required for the efficient and effective operations of the team.
You are great at:
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectation; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, mentoring, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes resource management by forecasting demand and capacity; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and organization standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending improvements.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans tracked using Balance Scorecard in a monthly basis.
• Actively monitor Change Management related activities
• Monitor throughput of each team member and identify potential roadblocks preventing the individual from meeting the target.
• Understand demand and supply patterns and proactively assess team level requirements to ensure highest utilization possible.
• Ensure visibility and awareness on project timeline deliverables of team members.
• Represents Solution team in inter-organization collaboration meetings.
What it takes:
• Educational Requirement: Computer Science or Information Technology degree and equivalent
• At least of 5 years’ experience as Project/Technical/Operations Manager
• Strong background and work experience in Supply Chain and Electronic Data Interchange standards
• Solid interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
• Strong troubleshooting and investigative skills
• Ability to plan, execute, monitor and control project activities
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and commitment to get the job done
• Open to afternoon or night shift work schedule
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer