Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is searching for a Product Support Specialist. The daily activities will be to provide technical support for customers using OpenText applications, assists with new client on boarding to the platform, and client testing support. They will also perform proactive daily transaction and application monitoring on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition the resource will be responsible for all incidents and problem management to support Financial customers who will exchange business documents over the Internet and point-to-point communication protocols.
You are great at:
•The Technical Support Specialist will provide first level support for Opentext clients, including day to day incident management, problem management and request management as applicable.
•Respond immediately to all customer mainly through emails, less frequent phone calls.
•Responds to alerts generated for any point of failure within the client solution.
•Monitors all links to ensure all transactions from the customers are received and delivered on time.
•Resolves or engages others to resolve all incidents within SLA.
What it takes:
• Experience wokring with Windows Server, Email Server, Outlook, Exchange Server and networking is required.
• Good level understanding of structure and experience working with at least two Data Formats: (EDI, XML, X12, EDIFACT, Flat File).
• Good level understanding in principles of at least one major Communication Protocol: (Http (AS2), FTPS, SSL, SSH.
• Knowledge in Networking Technologies, FOIP and VOIP.
• Experience with SQL is a plus.
- This role will be working night shifts, shift rotations, Philippine holidays and on call (when necessary).
- This is an Intermediate role and is open to candidates with 3+ years IT working exp.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.