Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Intermediate Administrative Assistant is responsible in providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Administrative and clerical services should be provided in a timely manner in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
You are great at:
• Travel/ Accommodation requirements and arrangement.
• Reservation and confirmation of VIP visitors.
• Petty Cash Fund custodian
• Cash/ Card expense claim
• Takes minutes of the internal meetings.
• Document dispatch
• Office supplies monitoring and requesting.
• Other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
What it takes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Has a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Candidate must be willing to work in Mid shifts
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.