Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Performs basic accounting activities, such as preparing and posting entries to general ledger, account reconciliations, report preparations, and closing activities. Supports the Accounting Supervisor and Manager in various corporate accounting and closing tasks. Resolves basic to medium issues. Provides ideas, research and support for process improvement and problem solving.
You are great at:
• Preparation and review of monthly journal entries.
• Preparation of monthly account reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly trending trial balance.
• Support controllers for audit requests, other reports, statistical survey, and other ad-hoc requirements.
• Attend to customer and stakeholders' inquiries.
• Provides guidance to less experience team members and training to new hires.
What it takes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
• CPA Preferred
• Preferably with at least 1 year experience in RTR (Records to Report) function or General Accounting.
• Experience in Account Reconciliations is a must
• Ability to identify problem and propose resolution.
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
• Good documentation and organization skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate with high proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Experience in SAP is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.