Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati City
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This is an opportunity to work with OpenText for a fixed-term of employment basis. While for the role itself, the IT Technical Solutions Enabler’s role is to enable new customers purchased service. Includes setting up complex trading relationship in different platforms (e.g. VAN connections, SMG, FTP, Direct Connects, AS2, MS) with their global partners. Answers incoming calls and emails promptly and in accordance with established call/email -handling procedures to gather customer and TP information and provide in-depth support for end users through effective troubleshooting and problem-solving.
You are great at:
• Deliver day to day implementation requests from customers and its Trading Partners
• Provides support to basic connectivity setups and Trading Partner/Client concerns.
• After office hours, weekend and holiday availability when required.
• Data track and Troubleshoot connectivity issues (e.g. VAN connections, SMG, FTP, Direct Connects, AS2, MS)
What it takes:
• Educational Requirement: Computer Science or Information Technology degree
• Fresh graduates are welcome, call center experience is an advantage
• Strong written and spoken English language
• Basic network communication protocol is required (e.g. FTP)
• Knowledgeable in internet communication protocols
• Familiar with different software installation procedures, troubleshooting PC or network connectivity
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.