ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Provide first and second level support to employees, ensuring delivery of consistent quality and customer service across the organization. Assist office based employees as well as virtual staff, with efficient and effective use of desktop applications and enterprise systems / applications.
You are great at:
• Managing ticket lifecycle of a support case for internal employees
• Tracking both virtual and office-based staff via phone and ticketing system
• Troubleshooting of complex tickets including escalation to subject matter experts
• Processing of user account creation / modifications & terminations for various systems
• Deploying and recovering desktops and laptops and ordering of IT equipment and peripherals
• Delivery of clear and concise support documentation and training for team members
• Contributing to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency
• Advanced troubleshooting for all types of technical inquiries, service requests and issues involving computers, network, smartphones / tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications / systems
What it takes:
• Customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
• English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to interface confidently with executive and external customers
• Strong problem solving and decision making abilities; independently
• Ability to work individually as well as contribute in a global team environment
• Troubleshooting for all types of technical service requests and issues involving computers, network, all smartphones / tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications / systems
• MAC and all Windows operating system software and hardware experience
• Capable of handling a challenging, real-time environment with strong and quick troubleshooting capabilities
• Organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and team responsibilities
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org