ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
You are great at:
• Maintaining the Integrated Control Set (ICS) to ensure controls effectively satisfy the applicable compliance requirements (e.g. SOC1, SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOX) spanning multiple business units and scopes.
• Executing Continuous Compliance Program of ICS controls through proactive planning, communication, and coordination.
• Coordinating with accountable IT stakeholders and organizational business partners (e.g. HR, Legal, Finance, Product Management) to obtain their ongoing support of the ICS and Continuous Compliance Program.
• Representing GIS Team in audits with auditors, while driving, tracking, and resolving all aspects of compliance readiness.
• Coordinating with auditors and control owners to ensure clear understanding of expectations, applicable processes, evidence artifacts, and audit observations/findings.
• Coordinating delivery of audit milestones, ensures audit timelines stay on target by escalating and identifying roadblocks.
• Facilitating and tracks management response and remediation/corrective action plans for audit findings.
• Providing project/program management for process improvement initiatives to support the ITC/GIS organization.
• Developing and manages tools for compliance use in monitoring and reporting of status, metrics, etc.
• Responding to Information Security and Compliance questionnaires from current and prospective customers.
• Does not have the direct ability to hire, terminate, or authorize salary changes.
• Other duties as assigned.
What it takes:
• Direct and specific experience with at least two of the following compliance programs - SOC 1/SOC2, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA
• Proficiency of Information Security principles, knowledge of IT processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, Risk Management, Network and System Administration), experience with control assessments and coordination of audit activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Business or related vocations.
• Five years’ experience in IT with a minimum of 1-2 years specific experience in Information Security, Compliance, or Risk Management.
• Big four audit firm experience a plus.
• Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor) a plus.
• Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a global team environment
• Self-starter, quick-learner, and pro-active problem-solving skills.
• Effective organization, follow-up and time management skills.
• Demonstrated strength in working in a high change environment.
• Strong personal characteristics as demonstrated by the following: achievement-oriented, self-controlled, self-confident, flexible, approachable, and dedicated.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com