Function: Human Resources
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
What it takes:
• University degree, preferably in business/Human Resources or a science related topic.
• Minimum 10 Years of progressive Human Resource experience in a generalist capacity.
• Training, learning and development, or organizational development experience is an advantage.
• Clear business acumen, evidencing the use of insights in the business environment to improve talent and business outcomes.
• Strong stakeholder credibility and network. To be influential in optimizing stakeholder collaboration. To have an ability to present powerful presentations that drive stakeholders to action and be thoughtful in overcoming objections and secure stakeholder agreement to HR recommendations.
• Proven ability and experience in leading and taking initiatives/projects forward that is value adding to the business and the organization.
• Strong knowledge and experience in labor and employee relations.
• Flexibility to work any schedule. This is currently on mid-shift. Preference for someone who can work even on graveyard shifts in case the need arises. Individual contributor.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org