Financial Business Analyst
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Engineering Operations Analyst, within the Engineering Project Management Office, will provide a wide range of support – both financial and operational. In addition to financial reporting and analysis there may be elements of head count management and business process.
You are great at:
- Utilize internal financial systems to obtain Expense, Revenue and COGS information.
- Ability to investigate any variances/anomalies when required.
- Recommend actions to achieve planned performance for the operating teams.
- Understand, communicate and explain variance drivers within the function.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or another related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in financial analysis or similar role.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and to identify relevant issues in solving business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to use computer software and applications, including Microsoft Office and business analysis tools, for data management, research, analysis and reporting purposes.
- Previous experience supporting an Engineering/Product Development organization desirable.
- Able to operate in US Pacific Time zone.
- Work individually and being pro-active. Works well under minimal supervision.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer