Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This position reports to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and is responsible for analytical and budgeting support. The position requires a person with proven analytical skills who can communicate across the organization.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the budgets, forecasts and operational results as well as other ad-hoc analysis. The individual will have a proven track record that demonstrates strong ability to analyze large data sets and clearly communicate financial information. The Financial Analyst will be a self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks.
You are great at:
• Analysis of complex data to support timely and effective decision making
• Creation and dissemination of templates, synthesis and analysis of information
• Monthly review of financial information as part of close process and analysis of significant variances to forecast and budget
• Preparation of monthly forecasts for the teams supported
• Frequent interaction with finance business partners to develop a clear understanding of business issues
What it takes:
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Excellent PC skills with ability to analyze large data sets
• High degree of skill with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to summarize business results clearly and concisely both orally as well as in writing
• Highly motivated, participative team player
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• 2 to 5 years’ experience in a finance and/or accounting role
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.