ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This position reports to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and is responsible for analytical and budgeting support. The position requires a person with proven analytical skills who can communicate across the organization.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the budgets, forecasts and operational results as well as other ad-hoc analysis. The individual will have a proven track record that demonstrates strong ability to analyze large data sets and clearly communicate financial information. The Financial Analyst will be a self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks.
You are great at:
• Analyzing of complex data to support timely and effective decision making
• Creating and disseminating of templates, synthesis and analysis of information
• Monthly review of financial information as part of close process and analysis of significant variances to forecast and budget
• Preparing of monthly forecasts for the teams supported
• Frequent interaction with finance business partners to develop a clear understanding of business issues
What it takes:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent PC skills with ability to analyze large data sets
- High degree of skill with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to summarize business results clearly and concisely both orally as well as in writing
- Highly motivated, participative team player
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a finance and/or accounting role
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com