Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Senior Director, Billing Operations, the Director, APAC Billing Operations will assist in providing strategic direction in the transformation of the Company’s billing operations, in order to support the corporate strategic objectives. You will be responsible for the operational delivery of billing and AR operations in one of our main hubs. Your accountability includes ensuring daily, monthly, quarter and year-end financial processes are supported for billing and AR functions. In addition, you will ensure each acquisition and asset purchase impacting APAC growth is integrated into the Billing team, based on a standard, regionalized approach.
You are great at:
• Lead large teams in Makati and Japan to execute on strategic and operational objectives;
• Be the strategic Business Partner for the APAC Billing function, partnering with leadership across the Order to Cash Organization, as well as cross functional support;
• Partner with other stakeholders to deliver on the strategy for APAC acquisition and asset purchases;
• Accountable for the performance of end-to-end, integrated, scalable, robust customer and product billing solutions;
• Following Billing team performance metrics, you will partner with your peers to align and drive outcomes and drive continuous improvement from those metrics;
• Deliver on additional projects that further drive standardized OpenText policies, processes and improved governance;
• Support your direct reports and teams through all human capital functions; onboarding, talent development and performance coaching, career development, including succession planning and off boarding.
What it takes:
• 10+ years of relevant leadership and financial experience
• Exceptional people leadership skills with proven ability to lead others through change to deliver best in class policies, processes and governance in cross functional teams
• Excellent Business Partnering skills to ensure business delivery excellence
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization, using your business and financial acumen to drive the right outcomes
• Excellent strategic thinking skills and can also link the strategy to operational objectives so your team and function all moves in same direction
• Solid experience with opportunity to cash (O2C) business process required
• An understanding of revenue recognition principles and Sarbanes Oxley within the technology industry preferred
• University/college education in a relevant discipline
• Working knowledge of SAP preferred
• Working in a Shared Service, Captive and/or BPO center as an asset
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.