Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati City
Region: ApjApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Serves as the customer contact for questions on usage, functionality and problems encountered with OPENTEXT products and services.
You are great at:
• Responsible for providing technical support to Opentext customers via email/phone and/or electronic format for DATA ANALYTICS SOFTWARE.
• The Support Engineer must be able to effectively communicate technical solution to a customer who may or may not be Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) savvy and professionally handle high volumes of customer inquiries.
• Display end to end case ownership, from the time the problem is reported until the resolution is delivered to the customer.
• Effectively own and/or coordinate service requests, for issues outside their scope, with other teams until closure.
What it takes:
• Experience in data monitoring. Please highlight in your resume if you have this skill set.
• SQL is required.
• Experience working with UNIX or Linux Operating Systems.
• Windows experience is needed.
• Understanding of EDI processes; EDI knowledge preferred
- This is a level 1 role. Needs 1-3 years working exp; fresh graduates are open apply as long they have a valid IT internship program.
- This role requires minimal IT exp involving initial troubleshooting.
- Candidate must be willing to work in rotating Mid and Night shifts with weekend and holiday work schedule.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.