ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Customer Support Representative role is the first point of contlactcontact for all OpenText customers. This team has the responsibility of setting the stage for all other areas of customer and technical support, it is the foundation of our support teams providing world class customer service via, phone, email, and web chat.
As a member of the Customer Support department, you will be responsible for call intake, processing emails, creating knowledge base accounts, ticket creation and follow up.
You are great at:
• Efficiently answering and following up on all customer inquiries that come in via phone and email.
• Verification of product lines and monitoring customer service portals to triage tickets accordingly
• Collaborate with renewals and licensing team to ensure customers have the most up to date product licensing
• Working with new customers to ensure all accounts are correctly initiated and required content is available for easy access
• Providing highly effective, efficient and professional support to every OpenText customer who is looking for timely and quality resolutions
• Utilization of attention to detail while maintaining customer database
What it takes:
•2 -3 years previous experience in a customer facing fast paced environment
•Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
•Computer literate with standard business applications, preferably Microsoft Office
•Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written
•Positive attitude, patience, and understanding with the ability to view issues from a customer standpoint.
•Dedication and commitment to a team environment
•Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
•Ability to work multitask dealing with a multiple issues simultaneously
•Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
•Ability to work in a global environment that involves evening shifts and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.