Communicate with debtors by telephone and written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts. Provide efficient, precise and in depth account updates after every communication with a client. Be able to communicate with debtors in a clear and professional manner on the telephone to assist them in finding solutions to resolve delinquent accounts.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS/ KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Develop and maintain customer account relationships.
- Perform timely collection of accounts while maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Coordinate sales in the resolution of billing disputes.
- Follow-up on open issues with customers, including researching and resolving past due invoices for payment, eliminating unapplied cash and maintaining promised check list.
- Alert management to collection issues.
- Input adjustments to customer accounts and maintain back-ups. Perform other tasks as needed.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any Business Course (Required)
- Have a solid recent work history. Collections, Call Center, or Sales backgrounds are a plus.
- Must be willing to work US/Canada Time shifts and to work in Makati.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.