Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Manager, Billing, the Supervisor, Billing Coordinator has the responsibility of directly coordinating and maintaining the regional process of the global Billing organization’s opportunity-to-invoice mandate. Managing a team of Billing Coordinators, the incumbent will oversee their team’s efforts in providing world class billing support to external customer, as well as maintaining harmonious partnership with a variety of internal departments.
The role has three main responsibilities, all of which are to be carried out with an utmost focus on customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and employee engagement.
You are great at:
• Managing a team of Billing Coordinators by assigning tasks, distributing workload, providing coaching and feedback, and assisting with career development and planning. This includes the completion of annual performance reviews and goal setting.
• Partnering with regional peers and Billing leadership to maintain global standardization and consistency.
• Working closely with other functional leaders across the organization to regularly improve and maximize operational effectiveness.
• Identifying and initiating continuous improvement initiatives.
• Promoting an open and inclusive environment through clear and regular communication and employee engagement.
What it takes:
• Strong people leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to inspire and lead others
• Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Business focus, initiative and proven experience implementing process improvements
• Demonstrated change management ability
• An understanding of revenue recognition principles in the software industry is an asset
• An understanding of the opportunity to cash business process
• Strong computer literacy. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, SalesForce, and Ollie is an asset
• University/college education in a relevant discipline
• 3-5 years of relevant experience. Highly developed professional and technical skills are required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.