Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Serves as the customer contact for questions on usage, functionality and problems encountered with OPENTEXT products and services.
You are great at:
• Responsible for providing technical support to Opentext customers via email/phone and/or electronic format for various OpenText Software.
• The Support Engineer must be able to effectively communicate technical solution to a customer who may or may not be Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) savvy and professionally handle high volumes of customer inquiries.
• Display end to end case ownership, from the time the problem is reported until the resolution is delivered to the customer.
• Effectively own and/or coordinate service requests, for issues outside their scope, with other teams until closure.
What it takes:
• Experience in remote troubleshooting, phone support, email support and live chat.
• Must have working experience with Windows and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems.
• SQL experience required.
• Understanding of EDI processes; EDI knowledge preferred
• Role requires 1-3 years working exp; fresh grads may apply given they had a solid IT internship program.
• Candidate must be willing to work in rotating shifts, weekend and holiday work schedule.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.